Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sir??


Work is crazy at the minute. Too much to do in much too little time. As I sit in my classroom at the end of another day I look around and survey the damage of 21 eleven-year-olds. My first year of teaching been a real surprise to me. I seemed to stumble into it as a preliminary to my career as a child psychologist but it has been more interesting and rewarding than I could ever have expected. It's also damn good craic. It has been exasperating at times but I drive home nearly everyday so thankful for a job that I enjoy.

The pic is from our 'Victorian Day'...the cane is for demonstration purposes only...I promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

Yea, Looks great man,

I'm impressed!

See you soon

Ricky

Anonymous said...

John-BOY

I'm not seeing any links relevent to your vocation (Fair-trade, MPH, HIV/AIDS)

"Listens well in class but must do better....."

Brian said...

Nice blog John, I like Bruce Springsteen but was afraid to admit it. Is he cool again?

J-Mac said...

don't worry mr/mrs anonymous, it's coming!

J-Mac said...

brian I value soul over cool!